STEPS TO ENROLL INTO AN ONLINE COURSE OF THE INSTITUTE
1. Login to www.mvayv.org and click on Apply now button on the home page. Fill the admission form with
all the required details, scan the documents and upload them. Please note down the system generated
Reference Number after submitting application for all further references and communication.
2. Make Payment of fee either through Online Payment or with a DD as specified above, fill in the details and
submit. Please do not forget to Save/Print Fee Receipt. For the details of the DD, please refer to the Payment
schedule section of this website. Please send the following documents in hard copy to the below mentioned
3. Take two prints of the application form and sign them.
4. Send 1 hardcopy (2 hardcopies for international applicants) of each of the documents, attested by a
Gazetted officer/ Notary 3 Passport size photographs.
5. Demand Draft (in case of DD Payment) / Printed copy of the receipt in case of Online payment.
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR APPLYING ONLINE
1. Proof of Qualification: Attested Xerox copies of Original Degree / Provisional Pass
Certificate and Marks Statement of Qualifying Examination passed.
- 2. 3 passport size photographs.
- 3. Attested Xerox copy of the marriage certificate (if applicable) indicating change in name.
4. Proof of Date of Birth: Scanned copy of any one of the document which mentions the Date of Birth of
the candidate 10th Std. Mark sheet.
5. 10th School Leaving Certificate.
- 6. 10th Transfer Certificate / Character Certificate.
- 7. Copy of the passport.
- 8. Work Experience Certificate (if any)
9. You will need to get photocopies of the above mentioned documents attested by notary / gazetted officer
of the Government. Address For Dispatch.
10. Please send the envelope containing the documents mentioned above by Registered Post
Acknowledgement Due Only. Please write Reference Number of your Application on the backside of
Photograph and also super scribe envelope with the same.
MODE OF PAYMENT
During admission, along with the application form and required documents, the student will have to submit
the requisite fees. The fees payable includes one-time fees and the fees payable for the first year. The
Institute provides two modes of payment of fees by the student.
OPTIONS FOR MAKING THE PAYMENT
1.Demand Draft to be purchased in favour of "MAHARISHI VAGBHATA AYURVEDA YOGA SHAIKSHIK
SANSTHAN " Please check the respective course page for the amount of fees for your course.
2. ONLINE PAYMENT: Online Programs has also facilitated the medium of Online payments for its
students. Using this option, the students can pay their fees through credit card/debit card/net banking from
the comfort of their homes. After filling up the online admission form, the student shall be guided to the
online fee payment page of the Institute. FEES FOR SECOND YEAR.
STANDING INSTRUCTIONS: Students paying via credit card through online mode, can opt for standing
instructions on their credit card. The requisite fees shall be debited on the same credit card of the student on
the due date. Please ensure that you select the Standing Instruction option while paying through your credit
ELECTRONIC CLEARING SYSTEM (ECS): Students paying through debit card/net banking/demand draft
shall be required to opt for this. Please download the ECS option forms from the website of the Institute
(check your mailbox too), sign them at the respective places and dispatch them along with the admission
form to the Institute.